Thursday, December 2, 2010

I asked Allah, and He gave me my answer.

Some day, some time, someone will come to wipe the tears away
Open your heart, let go the anger, and let the emotions sway
Pray to Allah, so that He won't make you go astray
Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for making your life thorough and don't turn gray

This was written on Dec,3rd 2010 at 12.30am

One reason I hate to be in forlorn is, my mind will turn around, rotating and creating all this hanky-wanky-poem. I couldn't help it, but to write it so that one day when I die, it will be my masterpiece.

And oh! I want to write my life story as well, so that my grand children will inherit somethings in me, I mean the good thing. And don't be surprise if any of you who is reading this, will be in my story because seriously you play an important part in my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment